Here is my 5 minute brain dump…
Why has blogging become so hard for me the past few weeks?
With everything that has happened over the past month of my life blogging has really fallen to the bottom of the list of to-dos.
- making the decision to move
- cleaning out an almost 5000 sq foot house (in less than 7 days mind you)
- driving cross country
- finding new schools
- uniform shopping for the kids
- attending a blogging conference
And this just touches on the things that I have been doing the past 4 weeks.
Will I ever get my blogging mo-jo back? I really hope so. I have so much to say.
I want to talk about:
- the air quality in Utah
- the warm weather here compared to the FREEZING weather on the east coast
- the fact that we are living with my parents and the benefits/problems that come with that
- the day I took 24 hours and went totally unplugged
- my #disneyside
- the benefits of uniforms over free dress (even if the kids miss wearing their jeans)
- all of the delicious places that we have eaten out since we moved
- the move
Most of these posts are started but I just don’t have the time or the push to finish them right now. Cross your fingers I get the blogging bug back soon.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Link back to this post (feel free to use the SOC Sunday graphic).
- Add your post below (be sure to use the permalink to your post, not your blog’s URL; and only NEW posts please).
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.