I’m just going to jump right in here because there is so much to say in such a short amount of time, and I need to purge all of this really quickly!
This week I:
- Worked 40 hours.
- Did 16 loads of laundry.
- Got my hair and nails done.
- Planned, wrote, and executed a very successful Twitter party on Thursday. Only 150 emails to get it finalized.
- Moved on Friday. We found out Wednesday that we could get into the house on Friday morning so I worked all day while my husband and teenage son moved all of our belongings into the new house. We did as much as we could on Saturday, including shopping at Ikea, Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, Target, grocery store, and more. (That last sentence makes me tired just to read it!) The house is a mess and there are boxes everywhere. We got beds put together and food put in the fridge and cupboards.
- Got the old place cleaned out completely.
- After only 4 hours of sleep I flew out Sunday morning at 5 AM headed to Washington DC for the beginning of my 10 day east coast trip.
The funny thing is that last week was slow compared to my schedule this week. This week I have a trip to New York fro Washington DC, 2 Social Media Conferences, and numerous other events, along with all of my regularly scheduled work and daily activities.
Last year when I hit up these events I went home completely dehydrated and ended up in the ER with bleeding kidneys! This year I am going in hydrated and with very comfortable shoes. Wish me luck. See you next week!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Link back to this post (feel free to use the SOC Sunday graphic).
- Add your post here.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.