With my next trip planned and booked to Universal Orlando Resort all I can think about is Harry Potter. Over the past week
- I made these floating candles
- I watched all 8 of the movies (for the 50th time)
- Started rereading the books
- Decided that it is my personal job to try all of the Butterbeer recipes on the web.
Wait, you don’t know what Butterbeer is? Well it is the best I tell you the best! Some say that it tastes like cream soda with butterscotch flavored cream. I personally have never enjoyed cream soda or butterscotch flavors. But – I LOVE Butterbeer. Don’t worry just because it is called ButterBEER doesn’t mean that it has beer in it. The drink at Universal is 100% family friendly 🙂
Here is an amazing list of the very best 21 Butterbeer recipes that are out there. A collection that includes smoothies, hot and frozen versions, alcoholic and virgin drinks, and even a skinny recipe for those that want less calories.
- Butterbeer by Recipes Revamped
- Almost Like Butterbeer by Dine & Dish
- Skinny Hogwarts Butterbeer by skinny girl standard
- Hot Butterbeer by Gathering Joy
- Healthy Butterbeer Smoothie by BREN DID
- Bourbon Butterbeer by Half Baked Harvest
- Butterbeer Hot Chocolate by Bakingdom
- Homemade Butterbeer Float by The Cottage Market
- The Best Hot Butterbeer Recipe by Gathering Joy
- 5-Ingredient Non-Alcoholic Butterbeer by Love is in my tummy
- Frozen Butterbeer by NoBIGGIE
- Warm Butterbeer by Holly’s Cheat Day
- Best Butterbeer Recipe Ever by Princess Pinky Girl
- ButterBeer From Harry Potter (Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic) by Intoxicology
- Hot and Creamy Butterbeer by Spoon Fork Bacon
- Marshmallow Butterbeer Latte by My Food Story
- Harry Potter Hard Butterbeer by Recipes that CROCK!
- Harry Potter Butterbeer by Feast of Starlight
- Accio Butterbeer by tasteaholics
- Simple Butterbeer Recipe by Is Not A Mango
- Rum Butterbeer by Peas in a blog
PLUS a bonus version – fudge! Here is my FAVORITE Butterbeer fudge recipe in a video tutorial! Thanks to Ashlee Marie for sharing it with us!
Let us know which Butterbeer recipes you try by tagging us with #whensmyvacation on your social posts! When is your next Harry Potter trip planned?