We all love our dads. To celebrate Father’s Day this year I wanted to do something fun and different while still being entertaining. So without further ado my favorite dad jokes for all of you to enjoy!
- Q: Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? A: They say he made a mint.
- Q: Why did the cookie go to the doctor? A: He was feeling crumby.
- A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. Bartender says, ‘Sorry we don’t serve food here.
- Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, ‘No, just leave it in the carton!
- Q: Why do chicken coops only have two doors? A: Because if they had four, they would be chicken sedans!
- Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.
- I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I got the sack because I took a couple of days off.
- Two guys walk into a bar, the third one ducks.
- I had a dream that I was a muffler last night. I woke up exhausted!
- A three-legged dog walks into a bar and says to the bartender, ‘I’m looking for the man who shot my paw.
- Q: What’s Forrest Gump’s password? A: 1forrest1
- I used to have a job at the calendar factory, but they fired me because I took a couple of days off.
- I wouldn’t buy anything with Velcro. It’s a total rip-off.
- Just quit my job at Starbucks because day after day it was the same old grind.
- Went to the corner shop today… Bought four corners.
- My wife is on a tropical food diet, the house is full of the stuff. It’s enough to make a mango crazy.
- A furniture store keeps calling me. But all I wanted was one night stand.
- If a child refuses to take a nap, is he resisting a rest
And the best one of them all:
- Hey! I mustache you a question. Actually, I better shave it for later!
Happy Father’s Day!