I have so many random things running through my mind I figure this is the best way to “dump” them all out.
- I am sorry (not really) that your bracket is busted. Can we please talk about something else?
- Caffeine is caffeine, right? Well no because something that has been bothering me is that I live in a state that has many people of 1 religion. They are told not to drink coffee but they are more than happy to drink a 64 oz caffeinated soda or a giant energy drink. Why?
- Old people are always cold. It is strange. If it is 75 degrees and sunny then you do not need that coat.
- Fish stinks. Why do people insist of making it in the house and making the house smell for days (or microwaving it, ugh!)?
- I need the summer to come and stay for a while. Pretty please!
- I am going to Vegas in less than 2 weeks and I am so excited that I can hardly control myself. I want to sit by the pool in the sun and read a book for hours and hours.
- Sometimes I wish that I had an endless supply of money.
- We have been talking a lot about Puns this week at my house. One day my daughter and I got online and read hundreds of them. Good puns are really funny, and bad puns are really bad.
- I wish I had 1 more hour each day to do with as I please. I think I would get a lot more done.
- Why are teenagers moody one minute and then happy the next. I mean, I know why but I don’t like it.
- Someone asked me what my favorite food was. I couldn’t answer. Maybe I don’t have a favorite food anymore. Do you have a favorite food?
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Link back to this post (feel free to use the SOC Sunday graphic).
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.