Brain dump. And go:
I was eating a Blow Pop yesterday and all I could think about was the old Tootsie Roll Pop commercial with the owl and how they all wanted to know “How many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie roll pop?” I remember doing this (counting my licks) when I was little and the commercial was so cute and fun. I really can’t remember how many licks it took but I know I counted my licks on several occasions. So I wanted to know how many licks it would take to get to the center of a Blow Pop. I got to about 100 and gave up and just threw it away. I guess it really doesn’t matter anyway, right? Plus the gum in those things taste like you are chewing on an eraser. Yuck.
Here is the commercial just in case you want to watch:
This was my 5, really 1, minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Link back to this post (feel free to use the SOC Sunday graphic).
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.