Here’s my 5 minute brain dump with All Things Fadra…
Random Thoughts On Laundry
- There is always some to be done
- You can finish it all but by the end of the day there will be more that needs to be done
- Everyone has their way of doing it “right”
- Everyone hates everyone else’s way of doing it
- It seems like many people hate to fold laundry, but I love folding laundry (especially warm right out of the dryer)
- I sort my laundry into whites, lights, bedding, darks, and reds (towels are washed alone as a separate load as well)
- I used to have a sock bucket with HUNDREDS of unmatched socks but since we moved I do not have any unmatched socks (can someone explain that??)
- I use liquid fabric softener and dryer sheets in a matching scent for every load (except towels don’t get fabric softener)
- I hate to iron and send anything that needs to be ironed to the cleaners
- People that like to iron baffle me (especially people who iron their sheets, socks, and jeans)
- If I forget and leave the clothes in the washer for more than an hour after they finish I have to rewash them
- When I fold clothes they must be warm out of the dryer; if they are cold I must fluff them so that they are not wrinkled
- I do at least 8 to 10 loads a week
- Out of all of the household jobs I like laundry the most and will happily do it everyday
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Link back to this post (feel free to use the SOC Sunday graphic).
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.